Locks of Love

I have wanted to donate my hair to Locks of Love for several years, but I have always given up on growing it out just before it's long enough to donate.  I get tired of all that hair, taking care of it, little ones pulling on it, you get the idea.  I am excited to tell you that I finally stuck with, and after two years I had 13 inches cut off!  It is a little shorter then I expected, but, it will certainly grow back.  :)  (Hopefully not as long though!)  So here are the before and after pictures.

Ok, so neither is a great picture of me, but really, the after hair cut is way cute.  If you've ever considered donating, I highly recommend it, it was a great experience.

bwrightbrizee  – (September 1, 2011 at 8:36 PM)  

Congratulations Pookie - nice effort!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP