Family Time

Today is the start of the family celebration that talked about earlier this week.  So for the next two weeks I'll still post about school, but my main focus is going to be family, and "The Family: A Proclamation to the World", because let's be honest, school is great but the whole reason I am doing this is because family is so important to me.  I believe that family is the fundamental building block of society, and so spending time telling you just what I believe about it, and how important it is to me will put all of our school lessons and projects in context.  

As fun as homeschooling is, it's hard work.  Let's be honest, raising children in general is just hard work, but it's the most important and worthwhile work on earth, and that's why we do it.  So I hope you'll join me for the next two weeks, and learn just why family is so important to me, and how we try to strengthen our home, because if weren't for family I wouldn't be here posting anything anyhow.  :)

bwrightbrizee  – (September 10, 2011 at 8:16 AM)  

You're such a beautiful couple!! Was just looking through the wedding pictures with Liz - it was a lovely day. Glad we actually had a groom!!! :-))

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP