God's Great Canvas


Tonight I was in need of a little extra inspiration, and the Lord provided it.  I looked out my back door and saw this beautiful sky, and I was so grateful!  He knows each of us, and what we need at exactly the right moment.  I hope you enjoy His beautiful work as much as I did tonight.

bwrightbrizee  – (October 1, 2011 at 11:34 AM)  

What a gift for you. That's one of the reasons that I choose the sky, flowers and other natural subjects so often to "capture" - reminds me that This is My Fathers World!!

Carol S  – (October 3, 2011 at 11:51 PM)  

As your ole seminary teacher, I beam with pride and happiness for all the good you're doing in the world, and most particularly with your babies! Love it!!! And YOU! Your challenge reminds me of our readathon - do you remember???? I do.

Love,
Carol

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP