I Love to See the Temple...

I love to see the Temple, I'm going there someday...
For the Temple is the house of God...
A place of love...
and beauty...
I'll prepare myself, while I am young, this is my sacred duty.
I love to see the Temple, I'll go inside some day...
As a child of God, I've learned this truth, a family is forever!
You may have noticed the button at the top of my blog.  These amazing ladies are going to spend two weeks sharing thoughts and ideas on "The Family: A Proclamation to the World."  No matter what your beliefs, if you think families are great, you are going to love what they are sharing.  I will be posting more about things our family does to remain close, and follow the Lord, and I hope you will visit their sites and see what others are doing.  I think it is going to be an amazing two weeks!!!
(You can learn more here.)

Jocelyn Christensen  – (September 5, 2011 at 9:28 PM)  

What a BEAUTIFUL family! I loved all these photos! You should use them for the family proc photo essay day!! - Jocelyn

bwrightbrizee  – (September 6, 2011 at 7:31 PM)  

Oh my - how beautiful!! I love the new haircut too!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP