All My Bags are Packed, I'm Ready to Go

As I've been reading the scriptures so intensely this month, I've decided to take applying the scripture more seriously, and I'm going to start with this verse:

"And it came to pass that he departed into the wilderness.  And he left his house, and the land of his inheritance, and his gold, and his silver, and his precious things, and took nothing with him, save it were his family, and provisions, and tents, and departed into the wilderness."

No really, I think Lehi's faith and willingness to pack up and leave Jerusalem because the Lord told him to is pretty amazing, and I hope I would do the same thing if I was called to.  But for the next few days we're going to be camping at a family reunion between Las Vegas and Mesquite, NV, and if you're familiar with the area at all you know that there is truly NOTHING in between those two cities, and I am actually taking my family and provisions, and my in-laws trailer, and we're departing into the wilderness.

But, come back and visit anyhow, because I've got that science encounter I mentioned on Sunday scheduled to post while we're gone.

Jessie's Little Corner  – (October 12, 2011 at 10:58 AM)  

Have an awesome time! Tell all your little ones at aunt Jessie will be there next year.

bwrightbrizee  – (October 12, 2011 at 7:56 PM)  

Too cute - that Bitsy was a cute little snort!! Funny to see her as a baby again. Have a great time!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP