Book of Mormon Challenge

I've decided to read the Book of Mormon in the next 28 days!  That's right, you read it correctly, all 531 pages before November 1st, that's just about 19 pages a day.  And, I want to invite YOU to join me!  Whether you've read the Book of Mormon before or not, I would love for you to be a part of this experience with me this month!  I know that blessings will be poured down from Heaven as we do this.  I can't promise what the blessings will be, but I know the Lord will provide you what He knows we each need.  

If you haven't had the chance to read the Book of Mormon before, then I would LOVE for you to join me, and if you don't have a copy, please, email me, and I'd be happy to send you one.  (While you wait to receive it, you can still join us in the challenge by reading it online here.)  As you read it I invite you to put the promise written by the Prophet Moroni to the test, "And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ if these things are not true;  and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you by the power of the Holy Ghost." (Moroni 10:5, p. 529)

I want to make up a cute chart (or even just a regular plain chart for that matter), but I'm telling you the prompting is so strong, I couldn't even wait to post about it until I had a chart made.  As soon as I get something together I'll post it so we can all keep track of our progress, but for Day 1 you're going to want to read through 1 Nephi 10.

So please, let me know if you would like to join me, and let's receive the blessings together!

Jessie's Little Corner  – (October 4, 2011 at 8:58 AM)  

Of course you do. Don't you know i am in the middle of moving? Of course this month is better than last month.

I am in and I will do my best.

Leroy  – (October 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM)  

I came away from conference with the same impression - to re-read the Book of Mormon. Sure, I'll accept the challenge :)

I better get busy and start reading...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP