Follow Me...

Over to "We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ".  I'm guest posting there today, and you can read it hereAnd, before I go, here's one of my favorite scriptures from the Book of Mormon on happiness.

"And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it."
Mosiah 2:41

bwrightbrizee  – (October 8, 2011 at 1:18 PM)  

Very cool that you are the "guest" blogger. And they used your pretty picture too!!
Love ya,
Marmee

Jocelyn Christensen  – (October 8, 2011 at 2:17 PM)  

One of my very favorite scriptures! Thank you for sharing your beautiful testimony with us all!

Erin  – (October 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM)  

How is your Reading going? I"m just checking in. I'm in 2nd Nephi chapter 25 and I am really having to work to find the time to read my scriptures. I'm loving it though. Hope you are doing great!!

thatgoodpart  – (October 8, 2011 at 7:12 PM)  

This is one of my favorite scriptures, too...Especially when read in context - in contrast to those who do not keep the commandments. In some ways, the gospel is so simple.

And Happiness...It's something I've been thinking about a lot lately, so it was great to see this scripture. :)
-catania

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP