The Happy Pumpkin Cake Dance

Friday night I made this beautiful cake for Saturday morning's breakfast.  
 When revealed to Bitsy on Saturday morning, it evoked this response.  There was dancing, smiling, and a prolonged "EEEEEEEEEE" of joy.  My husband's reaction was much more dignified, but the sentiment was the same.
I got the recipe from my dear friend Theresa, and you can too, because she is GIVING it away along with other recipes and craft projects in her "Fall Joyous Home Journal" through the month of December.  There are tons of other delicious recipes, and cute crafts, including a popcorn maker for dad and the boys to make together.

I first met Theresa two years ago, and she has been an inspiration to me ever since.  She is truly devoted to her family, and to helping other women find joy in homemaking.  She is an amazing lady, and I have been so blessed to have her encouragement in my life.  

I hope you enjoy the recipes, and that you too get to see the happy pumpkin cake dance in your home.  

Oh, and in case you're wondering if the rest of her magazines are worth getting, the answer is a resounding YES!  I have purchased all of them, and they are covered in sticky notes marking favorite projects and recipes.  I also bought the "Christmas Journal," and it is just as amazing as everything else she has created.  You'll see how inspired I was by the Sugarplum Tea after Christmas!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP