Muffin Tin Snow

Last week we had a snow day, and no snow day would be complete without a snow lunch.  So we had my version of snowmen on a stick, a snowflake tortilla with powdered sugar, snowflake quesadillas, and some coconut yogurt.

For the snowmen I used chopped pieces of raisin to make the faces and buttons, with a little slice of carrot for the nose, and then completely forgot about their arms.  I put the bananas on a bamboo skewer I cut in half.

I used uncooked tortillas and a snowflake cookie cutter to make the quesadilla and the sweet snowflake.

The yogurt was some of my plain yogurt, that I added a little unsweetened coconut and some honey to.

It was the perfect end to our snow day.

sara d.  – (January 30, 2012 at 9:19 PM)  

love the snowmen on a stick! I saw that in my latest issue of Family Fun too! :)

JDaniel4's Mom  – (January 31, 2012 at 2:40 PM)  

I love the snowman too. What a great idea!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD  – (February 1, 2012 at 11:31 AM)  

Wonderful winter themed lunch and the snowman are extra cute!

Tamara ♥ . .  – (February 1, 2012 at 6:51 PM)  

So cute! I may use some of these ideas for our eventual row of Katy and the Big Snow. I still cannot believe our weather --no snow all winter.

Abby  – (February 1, 2012 at 11:25 PM)  

I'm so glad you've all liked it, it was a fun lunch to put together. Thanks for your kind comments.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP