Insect Exploration Sensory Bin

I don't usually make more than one sensory bin this month, but when our focus in school shifted to nature, I knew this would be a simple transition to make, so the little ones and I did it in about 10 minutes earlier this week!

I left our split pea base from our Scotland sensory bin as well as the green gem stones, added a few more silk leaves, and the insects from our Insect Toob.  The little ones decided some real leaves, sticks, and rocks were in order, as well as a pine cone from our collection. 

It was easy to put together, the children got to help, and most importantly...  They love it!

Cerys @ Rainy Day Mum  – (April 16, 2012 at 4:20 PM)  

I love this - we're very into insects at the moment as have loads crawling around.

Thank you for linking up to Tuesday Tots and just to let you know that I am doing a feature on Sensory Tubs from last weeks party and will be featuring this as one of them.

Abby  – (April 16, 2012 at 7:41 PM)  

Thanks Cerys, I'm glad you liked it, I hope you have lots of fun with it!

pauline@lessonslearntjournal.com  – (April 17, 2012 at 12:25 AM)  

Hi. Visiting from the Weekly Kid's Co-op AND oooo boy do I love this sensory bin! It makes me squirm and squeal with delight at the same time. LOL. Thanks for sharing.

Abby  – (April 17, 2012 at 11:27 AM)  

Pauline, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. My children squealed with delight too, so you're in good company! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP