Week In Review: Sick, Really Sick!

Because I was fortunate enough to schedule my posts for last week, it probably seemed as though we had a perfectly normal week, and it did start out that way... 

We pretended to be trees as we learned about Joseph Smith's first vision.  Even little Lettie joined in.  It was so cute, I had to take a picture, she wanted to be like the big kids! 
Lettie got into mischief.  She snuck in to Manly's room and climbed up onto his motorcycle all on her own and just started giggling as she rode. 
But that's about where normal ended.  On Wednesday there was this...
Daddy sent Bitsy this crown with some fruit, and she just laid on the couch wearing it.  :)
And by late Thursday Bitsy was replaced by Manly looking like this...
 So Mommy felt like this...
Although, we did have a few moments like this...
Until Lettie and I came down with what everyone else had had, and then we looked sort of like this...
 and this...
We had fevers, nausea, chills, aches, pains, coughs, and congestion.  Gratefully my sweet father in-law flew in my hero of a mother in-law on Friday evening after I had come down with whatever it was we had, and she nursed me back to health for two and a half days.  Without daddy here, I don't know what we would have done without her, and all of the other ladies who have taken care of us and brought us meals! 

Needless to say there was next to no school work done, and this week we are still taking things slowly as everyone continues to recover, but I'm sure we'll have better things to review next week.  At least the worst is over!

JDaniel4's Mom  – (March 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM)  

What a week! I hope everyone is on the mend soon.

bwrightbrizee  – (March 8, 2012 at 7:08 PM)  

Oh my - such sad little pumpkins!!! I love you all!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP