What I've Been Doing...

The last week has been a little busy, and in case you're wondering what I've been doing here's a short recap.  

I made breakfast for about 70 hungry military members.  This pile of pancakes Lettie is sneaking from is about all that was left of about two hundred pancakes, 5 gallons of juice, four fruit bowls, and  two egg casseroles, that used a combined nine dozen eggs.  I think she felt the need to guard her pancake after having seen the way those guys went at that food.  :)
I've done a few extra loads of laundry...
and a little decorating...
Because our Daddy finally came home!!!
For the next few weeks I will be blogging pretty sporadically, so that my time and attention can go to my family.  Our family is going to be taking time to enjoy our moments together.  I hope you and your family have fun doing the same!

bwrightbrizee  – (April 16, 2012 at 7:54 PM)  

So glad Daddy is home. I know that everyone is happy!!! Lettie is toooo funny - a girl has to protect her pancakes!!!

Michelle  – (April 18, 2012 at 8:22 PM)  

Love Lettie with her pancakes! And the piles of laundry and that they mean that your husband is home! I hope you are enjoying this time. :)

JRoberts  – (April 27, 2012 at 11:55 AM)  

Little behind on your blog. Such a super awesome exciting thing to have your hubby home. YAY!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP