A House of Changes

Many of you may have noticed that things have been pretty quiet here in my little corner of the blog world lately, and little Lettie would like to be the one to share what has been keeping me away.

Yup, that's right, we're expecting our fourth little blessing!!!  We are over the moon with excitement about this new little one, but despite all the excitement I have been miserably sick and down right exhausted. 

And, since one change seems to lead to another things will continue to be quiet here for a few more weeks while we get settled in our new home.   Yes, I said new home.

Because of how ill I get during my pregnancies we've decided that our little family should return home for a few months so we have extra help while our daddy is out of the country.  So we are packing up and Grandma and Grandpa are coming to retrieve us at the end of the week.  (In case you're wondering, yes, he should be home in time for the birth, and no I'm not comfortable disclosing where he is but it is not anywhere that ends with "stan".)  

So please bear with me.  I will in fact get back to blogging, but right now I have to give what little strength I have to my children and this new little bundle.  We are praying that when I have more support that I will start feeling a little better, and get some more energy, and maybe with that energy I can get back to posting.  Until then, my little ones would just be happy if I had enough energy to do things fun enough to post about!  :)


JRoberts  – (July 10, 2012 at 10:24 AM)  

I still wish I lived closer. *hugs*

Good luck with your move. Let me know how you are doing when you get a chance. :)

All of a Kind Family  – (July 13, 2012 at 1:42 PM)  

YAY! So happy for you and your family! We will continue praying :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP