Food Faces

Our family loves to eat, and my children especially get into their food!  Since I'm in a little end of summer rut I thought I would give us all a reason to grin for a minute, and share some of my favorite little people food faces from this summer.

We often call Manly "Noodle" and it's not without justification!  When I turned and saw him shoveling his noodles in like this I nearly choked I was laughing so hard.  He was so funny to watch, and in fact another customer stopped on her way out of the restaurant to tell me how much she had enjoyed watching him eat and how cute it was.
The only thing Lettie enjoys more than eating her ice cream is to show how proud she is of her ice cream face!
This one is one of my absolute favorites!  Bitsy just wants to serve herself and get down to the business of eating, and Manly's busy being a connoisseur carefully selecting the best of the options.  It is such a contrast to their normal responses to things.

I hope our food faces brought a smile to your face.  Happy end of summer!

All-of-a-Kind Family  – (August 23, 2012 at 7:35 PM)  

I see a muffin tin meal on the corner of the table...hehe! Looks like a lot of fun eating at your home :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP