Girl's Night Out

This weekend my Bitsy and I had our first ever girl's night out, and had tons of fun that we wanted to share with you.  A few weeks ago I noticed she was in need of some one on one time with mommy, and after a few months of a sick mommy taking care of three little people she definitely deserved it. 

My in-laws were so sweet and offered to watch the other little ones and Bitsy and I went and checked in to one of my favorite hotels in downtown Salt Lake City.  From the moment she hit the revolving door my little angel was in ecstasy!

After we put our bags down in our room she was ready to go and explore!  Our first stop was an amazing toy store across the street where she stood for a long time watching the marble shoot just outside of the door.

Once we were inside she was all smiles at the wall of candy.  Her favorite part, besides the colors, was that when she stepped on the lights in front of it they would turn red and play music.  She got to pick out any two toys in the store to take home as gifts for Manly and Lettie, and was thrilled to find things for them.
After our little shopping trip we were both hungry, so we headed back to the hotel for an outdoor dinner, and some coloring for Bitsy.  She couldn't wait to finish eating so we could get to the pool.
After our swim and a bubble bath in the huge tub she put on a bathrobe and climbed into bed to eat her purple candy.  (I love that grin, she had it on her face the entire time!)  As much as she enjoyed her treat, she was very sweet and asked if she could save most of it to share with Manly and Lettie when we got home.
We ended our stay with a yummy breakfast from room service, and a few shivers.  (The AC worked REALLY well!)  
I am so glad I got to spend this time with my little angel!  It was a nice rest for both of us, and it gave me such a beautiful opportunity to see my little girl's heart...and her lovely smile!
When we got home Manly and Lettie were full of hugs for both of us, and little Manly wanted to hear all about our trip, because he's excited to take his turn in two weeks!


Michelle  – (September 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM)  

Oh, Abby! That is the ultimate girls night out!!! ♥♥♥

JRoberts  – (September 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM)  

That is such fun! What a fun day/night for your little girl (and you!).

All-of-a-Kind Family  – (September 10, 2012 at 10:19 PM)  

Awww....a precious gift of l♥ve for a special mother-daughter time.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP