It's A BOY!!

I'm so happy, no I think thrilled and over the moon might be better, to announce that my sweet sister in-law provided me with the most handsome little nephew yesterday!!! 

I got to hold him when he was less than two hours old, and it was such a precious moment after having to wait almost four months to hold my other little nephew last year.

Now in case you were excited thinking I was making an announcement about our own little bundle, you'll have to wait a few more weeks for us to reveal to the world whether a girl or boy is coming, but I promise, I will share.

Congratulations to my sweet sister and her wonderful husband.  You have blessed our family beyond words! 


All-of-a-Kind Family  – (September 16, 2012 at 11:40 PM)  

Yep, you had me with that title...hehe! Congratulations to your family on its newest blessing :)

.... and I will be anxiously awaiting "your" announcement!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP