Muffin Tin Meal: Rainbows and Clouds

I was really inspired by Tamara's beautiful rainbow muffin tin, and decided that our weather study to go along with A Pair of Red Clogs would be a perfect time to have a little rainbow fun ourselves.

The little ones got to make their own yogurt parfaits with Greek yogurt clouds and a rainbow of raspberries, peaches, pineapple, green grapes, blueberries, and red grapes.

It was a simple breakfast, but one we all enjoyed!


All-of-a-Kind Family  – (September 18, 2012 at 12:03 AM)  

Darling! I'm glad that in some small way our little rainbow inspired you :)

Chantelle  – (September 23, 2012 at 5:08 AM)  

What a good idea. My boy is going through a nightmare fussy eating stage at the moment, something like this might tempt him into trying new things! Thank you for sharing :-)

momto8blog  – (September 26, 2012 at 11:47 PM)  

that looks delicious and so healthy!! yum!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Merivale  – (October 13, 2012 at 6:45 PM)  

Hey Abby! I don't know if you'll get this or not, but I hope you do! I'm glad your still doing your blog! I would love to catch up- we pulled noelle out of school and are officially a homeschooling family! Congratulations on your pregnancy, and I hope this deployment goes quickly for you! My email is my first and last name spelled out at gmail.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP