Back To School

We officially started back to school last week, so I have decided to officially start to try and maybe, sometimes, occasionally blog about it again.  :)  

So here is my class for the 2013-2014 school year!
 
Bitsy~ Tree climber, book lover, little mommy, sweet helper, first grader.
Manly~ Protector, defender, goofy face maker, bug and bird lover, my little man, preschooler.
Lettie~ Screecher, climber, foodie, ball of energy, little angel, everybody else is in school, so she has to be too.  :)
Colonel~ Drooler, roller, explorer, cuddler, every day is a learning experience.

 We have been lucky to have the principal of our school, daddy, joining us more this school year.  He took care of our first day of school science experiment and made oobleck with us.
We also took our first field trip last week.  Since we're using Heart of Dakota and learning about the beginnings of history we went to the Museum of Natural History to see the mummies and learn about Egyptian history.  I'm not sure how much we learned about mummies, but everyone sure loved the elephant!

(In case you're interested in getting our first day of school signs I downloaded them from 3Dinsosaurs.)


Anonymous –   – (August 22, 2013 at 12:23 AM)  

A precious, sweet class indeed!!!

The baby has grown so much.

Your field trip looks like so much fun :) I've missed you very much and I do hope that you will an exciting homeschool year with a lot of meaningful adventures.

~Tamara

Heather  – (November 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM)  

Great pictures, Abby! I was hoping you could answer my question about your blog! I'm Heather and please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

Tamara –   – (November 23, 2013 at 4:55 PM)  

As we enter the week of Thanksgiving, I wanted to let you know that I am thankful for you in my life.

Every day giving thanks!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP