Let's Click {jan. 6~12}

A dear friend has been reminding me that if I don't record my moments somewhere I won't have them to look back on so that I can see the Lord's provision through the good, the bad, and the very ugly.  

There wasn't much from last year that I thought I wanted to remember, but the truth is there is a little bit of God's grace in every day.

I didn't start at the beginning of the week, but here's what we have:
 {Jan.6}  We made these, and my little girl's eyes and heart lit up.  It felt good to create again.  
We're having to much fun using them on the light table for now to make them into sun catchers, but we will soon.
{Jan.7}  After several months I finally finished what has now become a cherished book.  I'm pretty sure that after six renewals the library will be happy to have it back.
 {Jan.8}  The picture doesn't do him justice.  The mess was extraordinary, and up to that point so was the day.  His joy in the mess was my perfect reminder!
{Jan.9} Revisiting one of our favorite curriculum,but without all the extras.  Just cuddling on the couch reading books.
 {Jan.10} These muffins, twice, with chocolate chips and dried cranberries.  Good for breakfast and dinner!
{Jan.11} The last bag of "stuff".  We took a van full of things to the Salvation Army.  It felt good to let go, instead of holding on for dear life.  The stuff just drowns out life.

So my friend, a continent apart you've reached out your hand and given me a way to join you in sharing a little piece of my heart each day, and I'm going to try!



WhisperedAbundance

Whispered Abundance  – (January 13, 2014 at 11:37 AM)  

Awww....I love you are documenting! I KNOW that you will LOVE looking back and reading the pieces of your heart. You will also see God's wonderful hand as He carefully orchestrates His plan in your life.

Little Prince W is getting so BIG!! I miss your family but feel a little connected this way.

Chocolate on my Cranium  – (January 13, 2014 at 1:58 PM)  

What is it about catching light that mesmerizes us? Lovely photos. Glad you also took of the baby and his mess. There's nothing quite like baby messes and their joy in making them!

Michelle  – (January 14, 2014 at 9:37 AM)  

So nice to see you, old friend! I didn't think I had much good to remember from 2013 either... but I am so thankful for the little moments that did make it good. What a wonderful capture of the look of wonder on your little girl and that joyous smile capture on your little guy. So sweet to see glimpses of your family again!

morningstar  – (January 16, 2014 at 9:57 AM)  

Beautiful expressions. Something about light delights us. Looking forward to getting to know you through this meme.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP