Let's Click {feb.10~feb.17}

{Feb.10} Mommy's box day.  I got the rest of the things I need to start Kindergarten with S and the books for next year's geography curriculum.
 {Feb.11} Little man was dirty after his dinner that he had to have a bath right in the sink.  At least he enjoyed his cake for his special day.
 {Feb.12} Our garland made from last weeks watercolor painting.  Love how it turned out!!  (I was completely inspired by Arianne, again.  Maybe I need to ask her if we can be friends.)
 {Feb.16, but let's pretend it was the 14th} Daddy made us our royal feast to wrap up a week rowing "The Clown of God" by Tomie DePaola.  We had roast chicken, trenchers, heart shaped prince cake, carrot pudding, and rice casserole.  It was an excellent end to our time in the Renaissance.
 {Feb.15} A day of school planning.  I took everything upstairs, locked my door, and had a few hours of planning the rest of this school year.  We are finishing Heart of Dakota by doing two to three weeks worth of lessons in one week, and adding in My Father's World Kindergarten for S.
{Feb.16} After a foot of snow earlier in the week we were sure we would have some downed branches, and this was a HUGE one.  What you can't tell, because my windows are shockingly clean, is that the ends of this branch are less than two inches from the window.  We were miraculously blessed that this big branch didn't come flying through our living room window.

Whispered Abundance  – (February 23, 2014 at 9:25 PM)  

I love a good Box Day and love your method of alone time to prepare. Beautiful snow and also giving praise that the branch didn't come through your window. I wish you could send some snow our way. We are missing it!

Michelle  – (February 27, 2014 at 5:58 PM)  

Love the pic of Little Man in the kitchen sink, so sweet! Planning is always one of my favorite parts of homeschooling. I need to start soon!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP