Let's Click {feb.17~23}

This week was a little rough, and the few memorable moments seemed to find me without my camera.  I'm going to record my thoughts since I don't have the pictures to remind me. 

{Feb.17} Daddy and I were able to get out for a date.  Grandma watched the little ones while we went to the temple, and had lunch at a little deli near home.  It was nice to have some time away and to try something new.

{Feb. 18} Sweet E drew this picture for me and slipped it under my bedroom door first thing in the morning.
{Feb.19} A friend dropped by with this beautiful orchid for me.  I've always wanted an orchid but was to afraid that I would kill it to get one for myself.  She knew I had been struggling with some things and dropped by to tell me she cared.

{Feb.20} I got to have an evening out with my mom.  We went to a class at church and learned all about how to incorporate more raw fruits and vegetables in our diets.  We enjoyed some yummy salads and a green drink, and then stopped at Five Guys on the way home for a burger.  :)

{Feb.21} The young women from church were reading the Book of Mormon in 24 hours, so a couple of us got together to make sandwiches for their lunch.  It's a struggle for me to get out and meet new people so this was socialization with a purpose and made it easier for me.
{Feb.21} Spring came for the day, so we decided to have a picnic, and put our rugs out to dry.  It's supposed to snow again within a few hours of my typing this.  Hoping that it's a reminder that this dark season we've been through is about to depart and open up to spring. 
We also opened our home to friends for a potluck this evening, but I forgot to take pictures until it was over.  It was a tasty evening.
{Feb.22} I'm still plugging along on reading the Bible in 90 days.  Today's reading was from Job, and it was just what I needed.  I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who will meet me where I am.


Whispered Abundance  – (February 23, 2014 at 9:27 PM)  

I'm so glad that you got your date day. The orchid is lovely :)

I agree that the story of Job is enlightening and truly causes a deeper reflection within ourselves.

Cynthia  – (February 25, 2014 at 8:15 AM)  

What a wonderful surprise first thing in the morning. :) What special memories...I love the going out to Five Guys! ~Have a blessed week.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP