Let's Click {feb.3~feb.9}

 {Feb.3} V dressed herself up and insisted we take her picture.
 {Feb.4} According to my sweet E it's not acceptable to blow out the candles on your cake without wearing a crown.  I believe her grandmother had something to do with giving her that notion.
 {Feb.5}  We woke up to a world of white, but this time of ice instead of snow.  It was really beautiful on the trees and grass.
 {Feb.6} Sweet sibling moments.
 {Feb.7} A friend's spaghetti recipe that makes enough for dinner with plenty leftover to freeze.  Happy memories of being in her home while missing our annual time together.
{Feb.8} Breakfast in bed after a tiring week.  My sweet husband is so very good to me.

This week was extremely cold and gray.  The little ones all had to go to the dentist and we had a few other outings that prevented us from just staying in and warm.  It was much busier than I prefer our weeks to be, and I'm afraid next week won't be much better.  I need to work on slowing down.

Whispered Abundance  – (February 23, 2014 at 9:23 PM)  

Love the birthday crown! How sweet to have breakfast in bed, too.

Michelle  – (February 27, 2014 at 3:45 PM)  

I love that you have been taking pics. I may not feel like sharing at any given time, but I am always glad later when I did. I need to make that spaghetti sauce! And how nice to have breakfast in bed on a tray and all! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP