Let's Click {jan.27~feb.2}

I'm behind again, that seems to be the pattern of my life for the last two plus years.  Rather than hide in bed with my covers over my head like I'd like to I'm going to try and catch up, at least here on the blog.  For everything else in life I think I'll just keep trying to put one foot in front of the other. 

Here's our week... a little late.
 {Jan.27} Little Man "big boy crawled" for the first time for me.  Before that he had been doing a low crawl scoot all over the house.  He was so proud of himself.
{Jan.28} We finally got some of our furniture fixed that was broken in the move.  We still have lots that needs to be repaired or replaced, but I can finally put the lid up on my desk.

I spent the 29th and 30th in bed certain that I wasn't actually going to die but really wishing I would.  I can't remember the last time I was so sick.  Luckily daddy was able to telework because I couldn't even stand up without help.  Grateful we're over that!!!
 {Jan.31} E got up and made puffy pancake for breakfast.  I was finally feeling well enough to get out of bed, but couldn't do much more than that.  She is growing up so fast, and is an amazing little helper.
{Feb.1} Part of a beautiful gift from a very dear friend for my birthday.  She knew that "hope" is my word for the year and brought me sweet gifts to remind me everywhere I go.  After a very difficult day the timing of the delivery was perfect.

Now only three weeks behind!

Whispered Abundance  – (February 23, 2014 at 9:21 PM)  

Awww...the baby is darling! I cannot believe how big he is already and crawling, too! Walking will be around the corner.

I do HOPE and pray that you will see the abundant blessings -- even in the hard times.

Colleen  – (February 23, 2014 at 9:24 PM)  

Is there a reason why you use the baby's full name but just the other's initials?

Also, thanks for the update! Glad you did not, in fact, die of the plague. We'd miss you terribly if you did!

Michelle  – (February 27, 2014 at 3:40 PM)  

Very happy belated birthday! Love gifts of HOPE! Yay for your little man crawling... and for you crawling out from under the covers! Love your updates! You really do have so much to be thankful for. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP