Let's Click {feb.24~mar.2}

Yup, behind again.  What can I say, I'm not a faithful blogger, but at least I'm a faithful photographer.  

Here's our week:
 {Feb. 24} The little ones decided to open an art gallery, complete with directional signs on how to get there.
 When I arrived at the gallery, the art was all spread out for viewing. 
 {Feb. 25} V went out and scooped snow into an empty ice cream container then sat on the floor to share with W.  She is such a generous girl!
 {Feb. 26} We had another unexpected snow that gave me the chance to do some unfinished activities I had planned, like "hiding" red hearts in the snow for everyone to find when they went out to play.
 We also finally made our outdoor ice sculpture and hung it up.  It was beautiful to watch it blow from my kitchen window.
 {Feb. 27} Our first muffin tin meal in a LONG time.  Nothing fancy, just hummus from Trader Joe's, and some vegetables and pita, but it felt good to even want to take the time to make one.
 {Feb. 28} Spaghetti dinner at the amazing hotel we stayed at when we took a surprise, and very last minute field trip to Jamestown. 
 {Mar. 1} We spent the entire day discovering life at the Jamestown Settlement, and at the National Park Service Jamestown site.  Daddy helped the three big one scrape out the inside of a burned out log with shells to help make a canoe.
 {Mar. 2} We had an impromptu Rueben dinner at grandma's after church, and of course I forgot the camera, so I took a picture of the leftovers.  Did I mention dinner was good?!

It felt good to want to get out and do things, and to actually follow through on that.  The last year has left me with little desire to actually get out, and even less desire to follow through on actually getting out, but my word for the year (hope) and focused prayer and scripture study has helped, and I am feeling the Lord breathe life back into my heart.  We'll "hope" that keeps growing!



Michelle  – (March 11, 2014 at 7:46 PM)  

Pretty ice sculpture! What a wonderful way to capture your week. Love the leftover bread bag to remember your Rueben dinner! The art gallery is awesome. So happy you are faithful about taking photos! :)

Whispered Abundance  – (March 12, 2014 at 12:17 PM)  

Love the art gallery! Such a cute idea :) Such a beautiful ice sculpture, too. We still haven't had much snow and it's a bit saddening, but must not be our season.

Whispered Abundance  – (March 17, 2014 at 10:51 AM)  

Hi Abby!

I've been encouraged to bring back a link of Muffin Tin Moments and hope that you will join in. I know that you have always inspired me in this area. I have a button & link-up and plan to try and keep up every Monday.

Happy Monday, dear friend.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP