Just In Case

I'm still officially on my break, but when I saw this video today I just had to share it in case someone else needed to see it just as much as I did.



Mud Puddle Soup  – (September 20, 2014 at 8:20 PM)  

::teary eyed:: and yes, perfect timing. Very long day, went to finally make our FIAR recipe and would you believe NO eggs. Crazy, but I nearly fell to tears as it was the last straw. Daughter L had given away, to families in need, every one of our eggs. Greased pie dish sat empty on the counter and I had no eggs. Sat down here and started a mini meltdown, saw your video, and in walked 2 daughters with the 4 eggs- freshly laid that we needed. Sweet blessings and lovely reminder. Thank you!

Michelle  – (September 24, 2014 at 11:51 PM)  

Really loved this, Abby! Made me cry ~ I so needed to see it. Thank you so much for sharing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP