2016


January




 February





 March




 April



May





June





July





August






September





October





November





December








Oh 2016, what a year you were!  I hope as time passes that the happy moments captured here are all that remain in my memory, because I'm not sure I can stand to focus on all of the breathtakingly hard moments.  We survived, and on a few happy occasions even thrived.  Here's to a 2017 full of more thriving and less just surviving.

Thank you to all of the friends and family who helped us get through.  We wouldn't be where we are without you!

  

Kelly Rosamond  – (January 3, 2017 at 9:24 AM)  

Loved perusing your photos Abby! What an adventurous life! I have lost your personal contact info... noticed this year when trying to get cards out, so I was glad when this post came into my inbox. Feel free to shoot me a email updating me with your info ;)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Beauty full Slow  – (January 3, 2017 at 6:20 PM)  

So exciting to see your year of updates and your faces again! I love the positive "thriving" insight. May you continue to inspire other to thrive with you :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP